Writing-wise, I didn’t get much done this weekend.
I recently had a grammar revelation (which I could have gotten out of a grammar book, had I bothered reading one). So, I’ve been going through older stories, correcting technical aspects of the language. Over the weekend, I ran the treatment on the first sixth of what I have so far for “Varish” (~6K words worth of editing). I then tried to revive the scene I’m stuck on — spent a few hours to end up with a mere couple of hundred words. Needless to say, it wasn’t a good weekend for writing.
On the other hand, I sketched a little. Did a quick scene from “Varish” and a possible character design for “Pack.”